All orders placed with Civic Performance Parts, either by internet/web and e-mail, constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all conditions listed below. All parts shall remain the property of Civic Performance Parts (CPP) until paid in full.
All orders sold to an Alabama address must pay 4.00% Alabama Sales Tax. This is required by the Alabama State Law. In case an order placed on the web does not calculate sales tax and the order is being shipped to an Alabama Address, CPP will calculate the sales tax when the order is processed. In the event sales tax is calculated incorrectly CPP will calculate the correct rate for you.
In the event that our server/database encounters technical difficulties which may cause problems with our product pricing or shipping calculations, CPP will correct all errors at the time of processing. Customers will be notified of any errors and will have the option to continue with their order with corrected totals or cancel their order. CPP will not be held responsible for any miscalculated totals due to errors.
All prices, materials, design, color, contents included with a product, and product specifications are subject to change without notice. Some product images may be shown with optional items that are sold separately. Product photos are for illustration purposes only – some product colors/pigmentation/fitment may differ from the actual photos.
Civic Performance Parts offers these payment options on our secure online store. (We are working to bring more payment options in the near future.)
- PayPal – Our payment processing is ran through PayPal’s secure database. You are transferred to PayPal’s secure page to complete your order.
- Credit Card – Your credit card information is processed through PayPal’s secure gateway. To pay with a credit card, simply choose the option after hitting continue on our cart page. Please note the ‘Shipping Address’ must match the ‘Billing Address’ on the credit card given.
- We do not accept International credit cards.
- We currently do not ship outside of the United States.
The cost of your shipment is based off of the following:
- Delivery method you choose. (Ground, Express, Overnight, etc.)
- The weight, size, and dimensions of the items being shipped.
- Orders are shipped primarily through FedEX, however smaller items, like shirts, may be shipped USPS.
Shipment time is based on a variety of factors including your physical location/distance from our warehouses, delivery method, and product availability.
Estimated Delivery Times
- 1-3 Business Days for Order Processing (usually this only takes 1 day)
- 1-7 Days of transit time for US Continental Shipments
Please note that Special Order items have to be ordered directly from the manufacturer and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive at our location. When we receive the items, you will be issued a tracking number for your order and can expect a 1-7 day transit time.
I hate back orders and I know you do to! We try very hard to keep a plentiful stock in our warehouses but sometimes we sell them faster than we can get them! In case of a back order, we will notify you at the email provided with an ETA of the product. You may choose to wait or we will issue a refund of your purchase.
We take great care when packaging our products for shipment to ensure a safe journey. Although rare, crap can hit the fan and damages may occur during transit. It is very important that you inspect your package(s) prior to accepting delivery of your items. If the item clearly has visible damage then refuse the shipment. Do not sign for something that looks like the truck drove over it first!
Returns or Exchanges
- All returns must be accompanied by an RGA number. Please have the following information: name, order number, and date of purchase.
- To receive an RGA number please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned item(s).
- Refunds will be issued in the same manner the order was paid for.
- RGA numbers expire 10 days after they are issued. Please complete the return process as promptly as possible.
- All returns shipped back to us without an RGA number will be refused. Please note separate RGA numbers are needed for each order.
- Received the wrong product? Please contact email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unused and in original undamaged packaging to receive a refund on returned items minus shipping and restocking fee.
- Items found to be used, missing the product or/and packaging will not be refunded.
- Special order products are non-returnable.
- All piping/clamping components
- Promo products (Clothing, etc)
- Turbo Kits/Super Charger Kits and Components
- Head studs/Internal items such as Cams, Pistons, Rods, or any valve train components.
- Lug Nuts & Wheel Accessories
- All Special Order Products
To cancel your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org and have ‘Please Cancel Order’ as your subject.
- We process your order electronically meaning that your order could be processed as soon as you complete your purchase. We do this to ensure super fast delivery to our customers. In most cases, orders are shipped out the same day if it is received before 4pm Eastern Time.
- We will make every effort to stop your order if it has not shipped. Once shipped, the order falls under the returns guidelines.
- All canceled orders will receive an 5% cancellation fee.
- Special order products are not eligible for cancellations.
Special Order Products
Special order products are either items that are low demand or are specially made to order (SPEC Clutches) by the customer. We would love to stock everything but our warehouse space is limited unfortunately. There will be no cancellations or returns for these types of items. NO EXCEPTIONS. I really wish this was different but it is our suppliers’ policy. All custom/special orders are processed in a timely manner. It usually takes 14 days for Special Order items to arrive at our warehouse, it can then be shipped to your doorstep. Overnight and express delivery is not available on these items. If you selected any other option, you will be accredited for the proper shipping amount. Refusal of a Special Order package does NOT warrant a return for refund or credit.
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by customers abuse, negligence, or mishandling. “A bigger hammer is not the answer!” All products sold by Civic Performance Parts is covered by the original manufacturers warranty & conditions only. It is the sole discretion of the manufacturer to inspect and therefor issue a repair or replacement of the faulty item(s). You will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. Additional fees may be assessed by the manufacturers depending upon their policies. All warranty claims should be addressed with the manufacturer of the product. There is no warranty on electrical components, engine parts, or decals. All products sold by Civic Performance Parts, unless otherwise stated in the item description, are sold ‘AS-IS’. Please note that engine modification components are for Off-Road use only except for parts bearing the proper applicable permits. In some states, modifications to your engine are subject to fines due to environmental regulations for roadway usage, however, are accepted for race only vehicles. Federal and many state laws prohibit the modification of any vehicle’s emission systems including, but not limited to: catalytic converters, exhaust systems, etc. Installation of any of these or other aftermarket products could effect or void your manufactures warranty on your vehicle, if any. Vehicles’ engines/suspensions modified for the use of racing /performance oriented driving may no longer be lawfully used on public highways. User accepts all responsibility for compliance of federal and state emission and safety regulations. You have heard all this before, use at your own risk basically.
Civic Performance Parts is an individually owned company that sells aftermarket parts for a variety of vehicles of all makes. Our name is short for Civilian Performance Parts and is not to be confused with the vehicle manufactured by Honda. The name similarities are merely coincidental. We are NOT endorsed by or connected to Honda or any other manufacturer. All references to any said manufacturer, either written or pictured, are for part fitment purposes only! ‘Honda’ and any vehicle names or logos are trademarks of Honda Motor Company. Mazda and any vehicle names or logos are trademarks of Mazda North American Operations. All brand names such as Skunk2, AEM, and etc are registered trademarks of their respectable owners.
Like many other Web sites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.civicperformanceparts.com and other sites on the Internet.
CivicPerformanceParts.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.